Seeing other brides’ ideas and what has been done at other weddings is enough to inspire any bride-to-be…and keep you glued to your computer screen for hours on end. To help you out, here is a list of some can’t miss surprises for your groom, your bridal party, your guests and even for yourself. From games to honoring the people you love.
1. A live wedding painter to capture your ceremony/reception space and your guests.
2.Arrange ceremony seats in a circular pattern around the couple so that everyone can see.
3.Provide coasters that help people keep their drinks while dancing.
4. Give guests to-go boxes so that they can take cake home.
5. Put photos of yourselves at different ages corresponding to table numbers for your guests to enjoy.
6. Make your ring bearer a ring security guard.
7. Add a pop of color on the tulle under your dress.
8. Instead of throwing rice….
9. Compile addresses of all of the guests at your wedding
10. Leave fun facts about yourselves on the tables.
11. Honor guests that aren’t in your wedding party (or can’t be at your wedding).
12. Pin something sentimental on your bouquet
13. Make your own Instagram hashtag that your guests can use. Not only is it fun for them, but it also allows you to see all of the pictures your guests uploaded to Instagram in one search.
14. Include a space on the RSVP where guests can request songs to play at the reception.
15.Attach your garter to a football for your husband to throw.
16. Create a piñata for you to break open on your first anniversary filled with notes from your wedding guests.
17. Have guests sign a calendar with their birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
18. Guests throw darts at balloons filled with paint attached to a canvas. You keep the art.
19. Take a picture of the rings with a newspaper from the day of your wedding.
20. Incorporate cake pops that match your wedding invitations